Tuesday, April 29, 2008

GTA IV and buying a house

First this:
It looks like Sarah is pushing me into adulthood once again.

A house seems to be in our very near future.

I don't like moving. But we're not moving out of town. I like the little hole we currently live in. But she doesn't dig the apartment living, and it looks like we can actually swing a house, so here we go!

Second:
I know this is a bit after the key moment, but how many of you have seen training day? As no one reads my blog the answer is zero, but that is a great film. Denzel owns and pretty much every scene is intense. Actually, I'm not sure it's a great film, but definitely one of the most entertaining I've seen in a long time. Ethan Cock puts in a good performance as well. The scene where the Mexicans almost kill him in the bath tub - gar!

And this:
GTA IV is out now and I don't have it yet. I hear it's the best game ever. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this concept because I've never been a big fan of the series (except for the running-over-pedestrians game that I play over and over in GTA III, there doesn't seem to be much more to the game). Plus, there's always been the issue of horrible gameplay, which I hear is finally fixed. I'll believe it when I see it.

O.K.
This is the end.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Getting a house is a good idea for us right now. This is the time when we can afford something decent in Hollister.

I was shocked by how much I liked Training Day. I was always afraid to see this movie... I thought I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'm glad you took over our Queue for a while. -Shakezula

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger cwew said...

lol, scooters. my friend also used that in one of my blog posts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home