Saturday, May 10, 2008

THE MIST

I just watched it and I am quite disturbed right now. The scene in the pharmacy was my fucking nightmare, but the scariest part of this film was the people! The ending is unbelievably fucked. Sarah is traumatized - She's watching "How it's made" on the science channel just to take her mind off of the ending. Harsh realm. Harsh Harsh realm!

People are complaining a lot about gas prices. I'm not surprised. They are high, but everything goes up in price. Especially drugs for cars.

You've got that right, people will always complain about having to pay for anything.

I'm going to play Oblivion as soon as Sarah is done watching TV.

Don't read this next thing unless you're totally ready to geek out.

I was playing Oblivion yesterday and I stumbled upon this beseiged castle. After a skirmish with some marauders, I was informed that I had received the deed to the castle! NICE! I HAVE A CASTLE! I love this game.

It was totally random, but I just stumbled upon this castle directly to the west of Chorral. They actually have a google map for oblivion, and I found it on that map. I know it's there, but I'm not sure why I was able to stumble upon it. It was an interesting battle, too, because I was getting my ass kicked, and then some random Imps starting attacking the marauders. Once they were dead, I killed the Imps, talked to the head of the castle guard and he gave me the deed to the castle. I'm not ready to move on to the main quest and oblivion gates yet. The first time I started this game about a year and a half ago, I made the mistake of going straight for the main quest.

It's much more fun, in my opinion, to wander around doing random quests for a while. I tried to steal a horse yesterday. That didn't work - this is not exactly like GTA.

Clean game though. My mind feels dirty after watching the Mist. That Lady preaching about the end of days broke my spirit.

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a spirit.
-Shakezula

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home