Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Too lazy

My posting has really fallen off after a nice resurgence. I'm posting this survey because I'm lazy.

If a stranger looked in your closet, what would they think?
Most of those clothes don't fit anymore, do they?
Do you want to be married right now?
Apparently!
Ever paid more than a hundred bucks on a pair of jeans?
Other people buy me jeans. I can't bring myself to spend money on clothes.
What's bothering you right now?
I'm going to have to move a lot of stuff over the next few days.
Do you want children?
No comment.
Does it bother you when someone says they'll call you and they don't?
It depends on why they're calling me. If it's just to talk, no. If it's because they owe me fifty bucks, then yes.
Do you like to sleep?
Not exactly. I like to put off sleep. I'm usually up until four AM every night during the summer. I love the night. I can read and play video games in total solitude. Pretty awesome.
What was the last movie that you watched?
I can't recall, but I just watched season one of arrested development via netflix. I love that show.
Do you get emotional easily?
Unfortunately. I'm o.k. at hiding it, though, so it doesn't effect me socially as much as it potentially could.
Your best friend is driving next to you, what do you do?
What kind of fucked up two-steering-wheel-car are we driving here?
Who is the most attractive female on your Myspace friends list?
Sarah. My wife. That one.
Congratulations! You just had a daughter!! whats her name?
Paige.
What was the last thing you cried about?
My students' graduation.
YEAH RIGHT! LOL!!!
Actually, it was my sister's wedding.
YEAH RIGHT AGAIN! LOL X2!!! LOL UNITED!

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, you keep it or tell them to keep it?
I drop it on the floor so I can watch the pesants fight for it.
Have you ever blocked someone on MySpace before?
Yeah. They're always allegedly girls in their early twenties who want me to check out their page. *rolls eyes*
Are you happy?
I'm on summer break. What do you think?
Do you like pickles?
No, not really. I know Mitch Hedberg has a joke about this, but I can't remember what it was.
What are your plans for the weekend?
Moving into my new house and interacting awkwardly with Sarah's mom.
How many hours did you sleep last night?
7. I went to bed a little after four and woke up a little after 11. That's seven, right?
What would you do if someone told you they liked you?
Throw scalding water on their face.
The President of the United States called you:
I don't have time for him.
You got invited to be on a reality TV show:
No thanks.
You witnessed a murder:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
A random stranger offered you candy:
Does he have a van?
MySpace and Facebook closed:
O.K.
Your date throws up on you:
Scalding water. On her face.
Someone cut off chunk of your hair:
Shave the rest. Join white power gang.
Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you:
I would hope he would sing me a song, a song to keep me warm...
You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call:
Penny Widmore.

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM , Blogger marchhare14 said...

Commenting on your own post makes your blog look superficially more interesting. Only at a glance though. OH, THE SHAME!

 
At 10:52 PM , Blogger Michael said...

I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill.
--Hedberg

Also...
I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of. I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top.
--Hedberg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home