Thursday, December 04, 2008

Is there any possibility that any religion would enjoy using this as their offical poem?

Sometimes, when I
am immersing myself
in various philosophical and
logical thought, I feel lost,
like a theologian, a bible
no guide for adversity,
I suddenly find myself
in various philosophical and
logical rumination, no cost
not lost, just a bible.

Would anyone believe that poem is legitimately religious, or is the sarcasm to thick? Is this poem offensive? Or is it just like a poem a 14-year-old Goth kid with dyed black would write in his basement while jerking off to pictures of other 14-year-0ld Goth kids with dyed black hair?
Was that previous statement offensive?

David Chappell is zelously raises comedy to high art, like in the classic R-Kelley parody:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDE0X6ZTHN4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home