Monday, March 16, 2009

Three Things List

Three names I answer to:1. Radon2. Josh3. Meatball
Three jobs I have had in my life:1. Snake Handler2. Lutherian Preacher3. Augerer
Three places I have lived1. The moon2. Box3. Dodger Stadium
Three favorite drinks1. Amp2. AMP!3. AMP AMP AMP AMP AMP MY CHEST HURTS AMP AMP AMP
Three TV shows that I watch:1. LOST2. 30 Rock3. Battlestar Galactica
Three places I have been:1. London2. Paris3. Amsterdam
People that e-mail me regularly:1. Sarah wife2. Parents mainly mom about L.A. sports teams
3. SBHS administration and staff
Three of my favorite foods:1. Placenta2. Iditarod dog meat (Winners only)3. Boston accents
Three friends I think will respond:1. NOPE2. ?3. ?
Three things I am looking forward to:1. School ending2. December 21st, 20123. "New Moon" in theaters. OMG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home