Sunday, April 12, 2009

Things in my brain right now

For some reason, after months of incredible gameplay, I decided to give the so-called "Versus" mode a go in Left4Dead. And, just when I thought this game couldn't get any more accidictive, there's this. Having played this for the last couple of hours, I have to say, it's almost like an entirely different game. Valve you clever bastards.

Here I am, in Spring Break Limbo, waiting for Paige to be born, knowing it could happen any moment, but wondering if Sarah will actually go full-term (May 6th). Who knows? It's kinda difficult waiting, but I can't imagine what it's like for her! I'm not down to find out.

Baseball season has started and the Dodgers haven't looked completely terrible, but they should really crush a team like the Padres. I have a feeling that once their bats heat up, there shouldn't be any problem. They scored 11 yesterday, which gives me some hope. I love having the MLB package. It's a wonderfully relaxing/enjoyable experience to watch Dodgers games. I'm not sure what it is...

Speaking of which, I'm all about Fantasy sports right now, as I'm about to win 1st place in both of my Basketball leagues and third in Hockey. This is a good way to keep myself distracted. My fantasy baseball team cranked out 100 strikeouts from pitching this week in 92 innings, which is insane. Man, sports are one of those things that keeps me sane now. They're almost more comforting than music, something I never thought I'd say in my teens and twenties.

If I'm lucky, my knee isn't broken. I slammed it into our basketball hoop pole about 2 weeks ago, and it's still pretty messed up. I'm trying to take it easy. The problem is that I decided to play a couple of basketball game on that knee a week ago or so, and that really set me back. I'm old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home